[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Rising Fury – Team Game 12 July@Outpost - Page 6 - WestGamer
It is currently Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:54 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 833 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 856 Next
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:42 am 

Anyone keen for a game at the rhein donau club on Wed night this coming week? Need a bolt action fix!

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:47 pm 

Quote:
I'm certainly interested in some AT rifles as I have almost no early war specific stuff. How does the Perry stuff compare up against warlord minis size wise?
The Perry's AT rifles are for fallschirmjager. Crusader mini's ones are for early war German.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:56 pm 

Quote:
Anyone keen for a game at the rhein donau club on Wed night this coming week? Need a bolt action fix!
I haven't had a chance to get to PMGG in the past due to work, but have RDOs Wednesday and Thursday.

I picked up some bases today and hope to crank out some BEF for Outpost on Tuesday, so if you don't get a better offer I'm possibly up for a game on Wednesday as well.

It will help pass the last few hours on Star Wars Eve :D

How many points, 400?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:13 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
I haven't had a chance to get to PMGG in the past due to work, but have RDOs Wednesday and Thursday.

I picked up some bases today and hope to crank out some BEF for Outpost on Tuesday, so if you don't get a better offer I'm possibly up for a game on Wednesday as well.

How many points, 400?
If you keen then that would be awesome. Go back to back bolt action! Do eeeet!

I was keen for 600 but can do 400! I was gonna do outpost but apparently i need to have dinner with inlaws (dont cry for me, i'm already dead).

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:28 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

How many points, 400?
If you keen then that would be awesome. Go back to back bolt action! Do eeeet!

I was keen for 600 but can do 400! I was gonna do outpost but apparently i need to have dinner with inlaws (dont cry for me, i'm already dead).
I can do 600.

And I'm keen to get some games in.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:13 pm 

aaaaaaw yus!

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:09 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
I'm certainly interested in some AT rifles as I have almost no early war specific stuff. How does the Perry stuff compare up against warlord minis size wise?
The Perry's AT rifles are for fallschirmjager. Crusader mini's ones are for early war German.
Crusader does have a FJ anti-tank rifle team: http://www.crusaderminiatures.com/prod. ... =24&page=2

Cheers
Youngster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:07 pm 

Crusader figures are so nice. Next army will be from them.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:17 am 

The troops will be home by Christmas, second first order is now fulfilled as well :)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:24 am 

Quote:
Crusader figures are so nice. Next army will be from them.
OMG they have French cavalry

Their normal infantry are really cool too. I've got a couple of the pirates that I really like, I might get some in the new year to see how they compare to Warlord scale-wise.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:15 am 

So...group buy for crusader minis?

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:46 am 

Quote:
So...group buy for crusader minis?
Hmmm... FJ PAK36...

"Cry "Havoc!!", and let slip the dogs of war" Julius Caesar; Act III, Scene I

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:57 am 

In for crusader group order

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:04 pm 

Gah, cant spend any more money!

The temptation never ends!

Also finished my first test minis. 10 man squad. Not happy with the static flock on the bases.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:29 pm 

They look great Jack, I think the grass works though.

And if you took the minis off those pillars you'd have a modern art sculpture right there.

Crusader just have a flat 25% postage, so group orders won't actually save anything--unless someone knows of another webstore that sells their stuff.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 833 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 856 Next