[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
WARMAHORDES MAFIA - GAME OVER - TOWN & SURVIVOR WIN! - Page 74 - WestGamer
It is currently Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:48 am

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1192 posts ]  Go to page Previous 172 73 74 75 7680 Next
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:12 pm 

I agree

I have narrowed my list down to 4 players

DarthProph - pSorscha (20) Khador caster (trying to sow a lot of disinformation about)
swirly – eKreoss (19) Menoth caster (I know hes overseas but still something not right)
Centurions – pVlad (9) Khador caster
Obeisance – pKaya (2) Circle caster

With Darthproph and Centurions being my pick for the remaining two mafia after Nurgle flips.

and I suppose I should reveal my power role now, its only protecting myself but I am a Commuter (hence why I said earlier Gambit that there are other ways for no result to be given when investigating someone) not terribly useful except getting me through to the end of the game. I hope I havent stuffed up anyones investigations.

Rez did a really good job of late reveal and confirming so many town players for us

Wyrd Henchman

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:15 pm 

After checking some things and playing around with colour coded notes here is what ive got.
Assumtions:
- Gambit is town and not lying about Nurgle
- Aza and OSOI are masons and not mafia (nurgle flipping town should help confirm)

Cop confirmed:
- blindwitness
- James Heald
- Sensual Lettuce
- Marked by the Gods

Mitigated circumstances
- Khorgor (stitched up Russia pretty good)
- Bokke66 (accidentally fingered Polar, still consistant with being town)

Remaining Suspects:
- Nurgle (for completeness sake)
- Obeisance
- DarthProph
- Centurions
- swirly
- vorag (all hes done is claim miller, this is not a get out of jail free card)

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:15 pm 

Quote:
I think Centurions is looking suss . . .there is always tomorrow
Sorry and how is this so? I'm pretty sure I've assisted in 2 of the 3 mafia to be swinging already and actually called Mal out as well. More than happy to now

vote Nurgle

seeing that our watcher saw him and no one else visit Rez last night. I've also been gunning for Aza who I still believe to be mafia (which would then bring OSOI also potentially being mafia should Aza be) who has also managed to not be lynched for 2 days as well as tried to move a lynch of the confirmed godfather.

Gambit, more than happy to be next lynched to prove i'm town cause we must now be in a great position with 14+ players with probably only 2 mafia left after this lynch.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:41 pm 

Wow, this deteriorated quick. I would like to defend myself, in saying I'm do have an ability, 2x shot Voyeur. I tried it on Rez who got killed and do have 1 left. Unlikely I'll survive with this much votes coming my way but I can prove it.

As I think I'm swinging soon anyways, Aza is the main lynch target for me. He has been pretty sus as of late.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:06 pm 

Quote:
Wow, this deteriorated quick. I would like to defend myself, in saying I'm do have an ability, 2x shot Voyeur. I tried it on Rez who got killed and do have 1 left. Unlikely I'll survive with this much votes coming my way but I can prove it.

As I think I'm swinging soon anyways, Aza is the main lynch target for me. He has been pretty sus as of late.
Is Calaban your real RC? cause voyeur doesnt really fit him at all.

Also there has already been a voyeur in paulfrank

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:14 pm 

Vote: Nurgle71

Off to Urcaen with you!

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:21 pm 

Quote:
After checking some things and playing around with colour coded notes here is what ive got.
Assumtions:
- Gambit is town and not lying about Nurgle
- Aza and OSOI are masons and not mafia (nurgle flipping town should help confirm)

Cop confirmed:
- blindwitness
- James Heald
- Sensual Lettuce
- Marked by the Gods

Mitigated circumstances
- Khorgor (stitched up Russia pretty good)
- Bokke66 (accidentally fingered Polar, still consistant with being town)

Remaining Suspects:
- Nurgle (for completeness sake)
- Obeisance
- DarthProph
- Centurions
- swirly
- vorag (all hes done is claim miller, this is not a get out of jail free card)
After we off Nurgle71, there should be only 2 mafia left (assuming the usual 25% mafia). That means we have to get down to 4 remaining members for mafia to win, meaning the town is in a pretty much unassailable position. In that case, I am happy to even vote to lynch myself tomorrow, just to eliminate a suspect :P . It won't matter, because after all, my side (town) will still win :P Although you will all see that I am just a town miller (pMakeda).

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:23 pm 

Calaban is my true rolecall. I was thinking about it too but it seem Calaban sits behind and advice Barnabus. He is the eye behind the throne if anything. Even if he deserves to be the BMMD hand bag . :mrgreen:

This would be a mis-lynch but as we stand, we are strong enough position to weather one or two.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:31 pm 

Quote:
This would be a mis-lynch but as we stand, we are strong enough position to weather one or two.
For this to be a mislynch either there is a second ninja in the mafia or Gambit is mafia and stitched you up. For that to be true he would need to be a mafia aligned watcher since he picked your targetting Rez correctly.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:37 pm 

Well I'll be damned nurgle is mafia :shock:
I think his partners in crime are centurions and darthproph but we can do more of that later I suppose.

Just a quick point though in case I die I did like how darthproph did two massive posts on some low posters (me and someone else) but failed to mention nurgle. Diverting attention much? Plus his million and one bogus theories complicating everything for town. I say we hang him next :)

Vote nurgle

Edit: if gambit is mafia watcher then if nurgle flips town obviously we'd lynch gambit. So I highly doubt he's mafia because at the stage they're at that would be a bad move on their behalf.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:46 pm 

I think Gambit is a legit watcher. I can not really disapprove his claim. It doesn't matter as we are in the lead, but Im more interested in Aza for his behaviour in the last wo or so days but also Centurion. He is also a medium poster but can he be diverting eyes away from himself?

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:49 pm 

We'll soon find out, thats 8 votes

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:49 pm 

TWILIGHT
[/b]

A lynch has been reached

NO TALKING IN THREAD

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:03 pm 

NIGHT 8 - DEAD
[/b][/color]
Nurgle71: Calaban, the Grave Walker: Vanilla: Mafia

I know we will win.
Our god is hungrier than theirs, as we are hungrier than they
--Calaban, the Grave Walker

Please PM me with your power, even if you are not using it

DEADLINE: FRIDAY 6PM

No talking in thread

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 6:04 pm 

DAY 9
[/b][/color]

There were no deaths on Night 8

A bright dawn welcomes the people of Immoren. Again, no death has occurred in the night. But as we have seen, horrors can lurk in the day too. The horrors of mistrust and paranoia.
Will the town succeed today?
[/i]

DEADLINE: SUN 6PM
8 votes needed to lynch
You may now talk in thread

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1192 posts ]  Go to page Previous 172 73 74 75 7680 Next