It is currently Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:22 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:54 pm 

I apologize for only getting this up now on WestGamer!

Okay, 30k Fans, it’s that time of year again!

Outpost 6030’s Skulls XVII
Horus Heresy - Firestorm

When: Sunday the 30th of April, doors open at 8:00 am, games start at 9:00 am and finish at 5:30 pm, doors close at 7:00 pm

Where: South Perth Community Centre, Corner of Sandgate Street and South Terrace, South Perth (Outpost 6030)

Cost: $25 for Outpost 6030 members, $30 for non-members.

(A $5 discount is available for one (and only one) event if you are attending two Skulls events over the weekend.)

Payment for entry can be submitted in person at Outpost 6030 Tuesdays before the event or via direct deposit to the following account:
Name: Outpost 6030 Incorporated
BSB: 036 069
Acc #: 603 621

(Please include your name and “HH” or “30k” in the payment details so we can track your payment.)

What: 2500 points, 3 games

Once again, as this is a Horus Heresy event, instead of having an overall winner, players must choose their allegiance: Loyalist or Traitor. Scoring and matches will be slightly different this time, so there may be some games where you are playing your own faction, but players are still battling for overall victory of their side. Awards will be given to the Best Loyalist (Warden of the Ashes) and Best Traitor (Harbinger of Flames). The Best Army (Forgelord Primus) will be awarded to the best painted army and Most Popular Army (Flametouched Artisan) will be awarded based on votes by the players.

The complete players packet can be found here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/38n4vq9jljtv6 ... 3.pdf?dl=0

Feel free to message your humble tournament organiser (Death By Monkeys) here or email me at death_by_monkeys@msn.com.

Players confirmed:

Traitors:
- Troy Keally, Sons of Horus (Horus)
- Mathew Mcewan, Sons of Horus (Maloghurst)
- Hyrum Peihopa, Night Lords (Curze)
- Timo Schwarz, Mechanicum (Scoria)

Loyalists:
- Sam Horler, Ultramarines (Guilliman)
- Brett Miell, Imperial Fists (Dorn)
- Rahul Rawat, Imperial Fists (Sigismund)
- Ken Wilkin, Imperial Fists (Pollux)
- Jack Hadley, Imperial Fists
- Chris Hoy Poy, Salamanders (Vulkan)
- Jia Leak, Salamanders
- Jye Mcleish, Iron Hands (Orth)

"Man, I wish there was a real Black Library where I could get a Black Library Card and take out Black Library Books without having to buy them. Of course, late fees would be your soul. But it would be worth it." - InquisitorMack

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:04 am 

Very interested; bit short notice on the lists deadline (15th)!

Hopefully I'll have at least one unit of Khenetai Occult Blade Cabal up and running by then.

Also WYSIWYG Question: The only sniper armed scout unit I have are modelled with cameleoline cloaks, the Thousand Sons Ammitara Occult Intercession Cabal Unit are Sniper armed scouts without (and can't buy) cameleoline cloaks; can I use my models and simply inform my opponents?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:49 am 

Quote:
Very interested; bit short notice on the lists deadline (15th)!
I'm not being very strict on that. I'm happy to take them as late as the 23rd.
Quote:
Also WYSIWYG Question: The only sniper armed scout unit I have are modelled with cameleoline cloaks, the Thousand Sons Ammitara Occult Intercession Cabal Unit are Sniper armed scouts without (and can't buy) cameleoline cloaks; can I use my models and simply inform my opponents?
I don't see that being a problem, really.

"Man, I wish there was a real Black Library where I could get a Black Library Card and take out Black Library Books without having to buy them. Of course, late fees would be your soul. But it would be worth it." - InquisitorMack

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:04 pm 

Three rounds of combat, with prizes to be awarded each in each round!

- The first player in each round of games to destroy an enemy unit will receive the First Blood Oath of Moment
- The first player in each round to kill a character in a challenge will receive the Duelist Oath of Moment
- The first player each round to destroy their opponent's warlord will receive the Slayer Oath of Moment

Make sure and yell out when this happens, or your prize could go to another general!

At the end of the matches, in addition to awarding the other prizes, two additional Oaths of Moment will be awarded:

- Unbroken - to the player who receives the highest number of points for taking and holding objectives over the course of the tournament
- Kingslayer - to the player who has killed the most primarchs over the course of the tournament

Ties for either of these will be resolved by combat between the players' warlords.

(Players may receive only one First Blood, Duelist, or Slayer Oath of Moment and either the Unbroken OR Kingslayer Oath of Moment)