It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:33 am

All times are UTC+08:00

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:03 pm 

“The Year of the Daryl, CLAWS FOR EVERYONE!!!!”
[/b]

OCTOBER 22nd and 23rd
GILCREEK SCOUT CAMP, NORWOOD ROAD, ALBANY
$80 for 2 days of gaming, 2 nights accommodation and some great fun Saturday Night.
You will find a link to the sale of Tickets and Special items on the page but I will post a link below.

SPECIAL ITEMS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR ORDER UNTIL THE 1st of OCTOBER

Basic details for the Friday and Saturday night have been announced but more details will be coming later.

One thing I would like to point out is the local gaming group on Friday's night will be attending and Matt Honeywill from Elandrial Games will be running a Magic Event for locals and visitors from Perth. More information to come. After this will be the normal gaming and I hear there might be some interesting games around, even more interesting after the drinks start flowing.

Some items to note in the players pack.

Check out the Roster creation part. Darryl is coming to the Redneck ;)

The Challenge System is back at Redneck to help fund raise for beyondblue.

As we are now in a position to start making a "profit" for this event, I just can't cope with that, so any proceeds will go as a donation to beyondblue.

It should be a bit of fun guys :) The Blood Bowl league kicked off locally again with a HEAP of new comers, so it should be a great weekend.

Please note if you intend on coming but will pay closer to the event or even pay on the day please let me know you are coming via dwatson@westnet.com.au so I can make sure catering is taken care of.

This year the WAAGH (Albany Gaming Club) will be supplying drinks for purchase through the weekend. Coke, Sprite, Solo and Water will be supplied at $2 a drink. The WAAGH will also be catering for the event for Saturday and Sunday Hamburgers. More plans are in place, if they happen you will be told :)

Check out the links, ask questions, get excited. Another great weekend on the offering.

Also guys, Friday and Saturday night details announced RIGHT HERE!!!
CONFIRMED ATTENDEES:
1. Duro Bozic - Paid - North
2. Ken Downer - South
3. Nathan Gall - North

Last edited by Slothman on Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:14 pm 

lots of info on the website TL:DR - just went straight to the ticket section and ticket now paid :)

now to pick a team - Orc, Dwarf or Slann???

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:58 am 

Quote:
lots of info on the website TL:DR - just went straight to the ticket section and ticket now paid :)

now to pick a team - Orc, Dwarf or Slann???
LOL....yeh there is a lot of info....but hey really all it needs to say is

ALCOHOL + BLOODBOWL ;)

Saw the ticket...number one ;)

Just an indication..already 10 locals have said "I am there" with around 2-3 possible, and that isn't even all I am expecting. Should be an awesome weekend.

One thing to note big fella....roster creation slight change...check the players handbook...

BRING ON THE DARRYL'S!!!!

Oh yeh...you guys bringing the Redneck Themed Games down?? I just got word the game I want for the door prize should be in my hand next week or so...

Krazy Karts anyone?? ;)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:54 am 

i checked the players pack after i bought my ticket...i now have a dilemna about how i will model up my Darryl :D

Krazy Karts? is that where Darryl and his cousin-brothers take the shell off their pick-ups and race them around a kart track?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:59 pm 

As luck might have it, Darryl was gonna feature in the team anyway ;)

My ticket will be bought in September as I slowly get my tattered finances in prder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:14 am 

ill be there this year, pending death or severe injury of course.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:09 pm 

Quick question regarding Darryl and the max limit on skills. Does Darryl starting with claw count towards taking another 4 claw on say a chaos team for example? Basically if I have a team that can take mutations as a normal skill, can I have 5 claw players including Darryl or only 4 including Darryl?

ASC2 Team Member - 1st WA Team Member - 18th place overall

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:55 am 

Quote:
Quick question regarding Darryl and the max limit on skills. Does Darryl starting with claw count towards taking another 4 claw on say a chaos team for example? Basically if I have a team that can take mutations as a normal skill, can I have 5 claw players including Darryl or only 4 including Darryl?
i would say Darryl doesnt count towards the limit as he is 'SPECIAL' :)

i was tinkering with just such a build on the weekend :D

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:50 am 

Quote:
Quote:

I would like to think so, but you never know.

ASC2 Team Member - 1st WA Team Member - 18th place overall

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:19 pm 

Quote:
Quote:

That is correct. "This mutation will not count towards your Roster cost. Daryl cannot be given any other extra skills via the roster creation process."

It doesn't read very well but that is the general idea. I figure we might not see too many Dwarves this year ;)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:14 pm 

question - will Elandrial Games be bringing product along on Friday night? may throw money at them if they have some product to buy as always good to support a LGS :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:48 am 

Quote:
question - will Elandrial Games be bringing product along on Friday night? may throw money at them if they have some product to buy as always good to support a LGS :)
I would assume they will.

Let us know what you are after (or hit them up on facebook or their site), let them know and they will definitely have it there ;)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:46 am 

Quote:
Quote:
I would assume they will.

Let us know what you are after (or hit them up on facebook or their site), let them know and they will definitely have it there ;)
thanks, i reached out to them via facebook :)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:59 am 

Just a quick update....I will be doing something a bit more official over the coming days.

Elandrial Games are supporting the Redneck This year. This is brilliant.

Anyway, he is a small retailer (keeps small stock on hand) and organises Friday night gaming down here.

He has offered that any sales he makes over the weekend he will donate 10% of the sales to the Redneck Rumble beyondblue fund-raising cause :)

THAT IS FREAKING AWESOME!!!!

So if there is something you might want, let him know in advance and I am sure he can have it waiting for you. If he can hit $1000 worth over the weekend it helps him getting ready to setup a store and beyondblue will get $100....win win.

Something more official very soon.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:11 am 

excellent :)

now ppl need to bring down some splash cash on Friday to help out a local games store and beyondblue at the same time!