[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
X-Wing Tourny - The Imdaar Legacy - Results & Pics - Page 3 - WestGamer
It is currently Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:31 am

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 59 Next
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:31 pm 

Spot reserved for GMNode.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:12 pm 

Just put my payment through.

Let the list building commence!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:52 pm 

So we're at the 50% full mark for sign ups but we can do better!

I wanted to show this isn't just an late Imdaar release event, this is a KRAGS event and at KRAGS we really do go the extra mile. So whilst yes there are these for the top 3 and one random winner:

And yes there's 1 of these for each of the top 16 players

There's also this for the top 3, and who doesn't want some silverware from their day!

Oh and there's one of the these in the raffle!

And let's not forget the Earlybird special gives you the opportunity to walk away with one of our new space mats!

Now I should point out that this is the current level of prize support. For every 4 additional signups we receive then we up that prize pool. Increments are at 24, 28, 32, 36 & 40 players. So come on guys, get your mates involved, let everyone know because this will in all likelihood be the last X-Wing event we run this year, and we want to go out fighting!

We have the space, we have pizza, we have some beautiful battlefields for you to battle over, we have some pretty cool prizes, and we want to give out more prizes! All we need is you!

Thanks for reading!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:54 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
because this will in all likelihood be the last X-Wing event we run this year, and we want to go out fighting!
Really?? Why is that? The year is only half done!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:08 pm 

Gary has the next pack, so the honour is his, and I'm personally looking forward to playing in that tourney. Aside from Gary's inaugural event and Cancon I haven't had the opportunity to play in tourneys this year.

Aside from that, we're also busy with other events this year and it's unlikely we'll have the capacity for another X-Wing event. Much as I'd like to, I have to be pragmatic about the amount and quality of events we run as a club.

We'll be back early next year, with what will be the ultimate double header if I'm allowed.... My 40th :shock: and an X-Wing event they'll be talking about for years to come.....

But back on topic..... 5th July - X-Wing - Pew Pew!!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:13 pm 

Payments received from CRCL, GMNODE and Sando. Thanks guys, you're all in the Earlybird draw.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:01 pm 

6 days remaining before the close of the Earlybird draw and so far I'm only giving one mat away.

Please don't leave it till the last minute, as EFT's can take a day to show up!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:30 pm 

Payment sent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:56 pm 

Thanks guys, I've just reconciled payments so far and we currently have 11 people in the Earlybird draw and a further 12 on the list, for 23 players. If you want to be in with a chance to win one of our fantastic mats, you need to get your EFT to me by close of play Tuesday.

Secondly it is looking like Wave 4 will be released on Thursday 27th. Since FFG rules state a ship is legal the minute it hits the streets, I'll extend the deadline for list submissions to the 1st July. Please don't make me chase you after this date!

Lastly we're close to a prize increment, I need 24 confirmed players to increase the prize pool, so get talking to your mates and let's make this happen!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:28 pm 

Payments received from Olly and DJCodex - Thanks guys you're in the draw.

Less than 24 hours remaining to register for the earlybird draw, thereafter you won't be in the running for our draw, but can still register for the event.

Come on guys, would be nice to get the numbers up for this event!

Cheers

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:30 pm 
Site Admin

IN! (Just paid 5 seconds ago)

See you all there! :D

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:33 pm 

Awesome - Mal is back to defend his crown!

Payment registered. Thanks for joining us.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:34 pm 

Very last call for the Earlybird, which ends tonight at midnight!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:52 pm 

Payments received from LionOfPerth, DarthSlinky, Paradox and Malignant. Thanks guys - we're now upto 18 players and counting :)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:50 pm 

Can every one that’s signed up PM brotherpaulos with your Full Name and a contact number So we can make sure everyone has the correct spelling… and names this time round

Fridays 7.30 till 11.00pm

New Location: Thomas Kelly Pavillion, Rowson Place Medina
KRAGS Champion of 40k Deadpool 2016
KRAGS Facebook

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 59 Next