It is currently Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:22 am

All times are UTC+08:00

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:30 pm 
Site Admin

No.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:49 pm 

I, Aaron Wright, would also like to nominate Matt Aiird, AKA, THE SHADOWLORD for Warhammer 40,000.

He, like Mr Baasc deserves the chance to avenge hisself upon me, due to our incomplete game in last year's Ultimates where he was outplayed by the laws of time.

Lest he spend the rest of his existence with our last game being a stain upon his family honour, and the gnashing of his teeth his only company in the gloomy hole of defeat and despair in which he has surely spent every minute of his life in since that tragic moment.

;)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:08 pm 

Thanks, but while I regret that this included the ATC and Ultimates, I have decided not to play any 40K tournaments this year.
The day will come when I pick up a codex and try my best to smash whatever you or anyone else fields,

BUT IT IS NOT THIS
DAY
[/color]
8)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:40 pm 

Quote:
Thanks, but while I regret that this included the ATC and Ultimates, I have decided not to play any 40K tournaments this year.
The day will come when I pick up a codex and try my best to smash whatever you or anyone else fields,

BUT IT IS NOT THIS
DAY
[/color]
8)
if you want, I'll bring my Spaceships and beat you down at X-Wing while I'm there afterwards? :)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:22 pm 

Only you could turn the selfless act of a Wildcard nomination into an opportunity for self-aggrandisement :D

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:13 pm 

Belly. LOL!!!

I Neil Sorensen, would like to nominate Peter Platell for Warhammer 40k, Peter has help represented the state this year on the ATC team and Australia on ETC team, is a great hobbyist which is well known and a great general. He also stands an incredible chance of taking out the title this year and true would be a great wild card and a great addition to the event.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:45 am 

Quote:
Only you could turn the selfless act of a Wildcard nomination into an opportunity for self-aggrandisement :D
Everyone has their talents, I'm sure you'll find yours someday ;)

I believe Peter is playing in Fantasy Ultimates Neil

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:59 am 

I believe if Peter receives a wild card he has the choice, what nervous that Pete will take it out.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:11 am 

Quote:
:lol:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:09 am 

I would like to nominate Ghislaine Small and Scott Biss for Warhammer Fantasy Ultimates.

Ghislaine has some of the nicest painted armies in WA, including a rather incredible (considering the number of models needed) Skaven army that's been seen at multiple tournaments this year. While those results (so far, tomorrow this might change!) haven't been sufficient to qualify her, I believe her enthusiasm for the game, as well as her skill with a paintbrush would make her a valuable addition to the Ultimates Fantasy line-up.

Scott Biss, Scoju for some, Scotto Bisso for others, has had his share of Ultimates attendances, and with good reason. As alternative with his tactics as he is with his brushstrokes, Scott always brings something unexpected to the table. Turquoise griffon as his empire general? Check. Is that a competitive army choice? For Scott it is. Is that a tasteful colour choice? For Scott it is. Amidst a selection of cookie cutter armies painted by the book, Scott stands out. Not having him at Ultimates would make the field a little greyer, and the overall experience lessened by about 30 spearmen in a block. Not a good look.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:57 pm 
Site Admin

Reminder:

Nominations for the 2014 Wildcards close on the 15th September!
Only a few days to go - so if you have someone you believe worthy of nomination - do it soon! ;)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:46 pm 

I Adam Simpson would like to nominate Blair Simpson for Ultimates Warhammer Fantasy Battle.
Blair has been a regular at Ultimates since it started and has attended most of them, Blair now has a big boy job as a lawyer and has found it hard to get to enough events to quality for this years event.
He is a great sports and has picked up multiply sportsmenship trophy over the years ( he just got best sport at Tournament of Champions on the weekend) not to mention a couple of generalship trophys and an few overall aswell.
He is always a pleasure to play against and is the type of player we all want to see across the other side of the table.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:22 pm 

I Duane Nunn would like to nominate

Colin hardinge & cameron sheridan for ultimate whfb.

Alex Lebrun & Barry early for 40k

All great opponents with cool armies.

Olly
Roleplayer09
Wolflord

Revenge shall be mine!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:45 pm 

Quote:
I Duane Nunn would like to nominate

Colin hardinge & cameron sheridan for ultimate whfb.

Alex Lebrun & Barry early for 40k

All great opponents with cool armies.
Thanks for that :) Unfortunately it's very unlikely I will attend, I haven't picked up 7th ed and at this stage don't plan to do so before the event.

BFG Tyranid Hive Fleet

Dystopian Wars June 2013 Campaign TFR

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:54 am 

I colin hardinge would like to nominate Leon hoey as this is his first year of tournament and his has done well also he is an nice man

I colin hardinge would like to nominate nick small as he has been at ultimate an few Time as well being an good playing and painter as well as an nice man to play